2 People Injured In Christmas Eve House Fire

2 people were injured and 3 displaced all together after a early morning Christmas Eve house fire.  Chesterfield FD Public Information Officer notified the media via Facebook. Lt. Jason Elmore with Chesterfield Fire and EMS said crews responded to the report of a house fire in the 15200 block of Spruce Avenue at 2:57 a.m. Saturday.

“Overnight, our fire crews responded to the 15200 block of Spruce Avenue for a structure fire. Upon arrival they found a single-family home well involved in fire. It took crews about an hour to get the fire under control. Two occupants were transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. A total of 3 occupants were displaced and are being assisted by the Red Cross. The cause of the fire was unattended cooking.”

Show This To Everyone

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *