Advisory Board on Massage Therapy:
- Dawn M. Hogue of Virginia Beach, school director of the Cayce/Reilly School of Massage; chair, Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation;
- Kristina Page of Sandston, owner, Nimbus Massage in Richmond; member, American Massage Therapy Association, Virginia chapter’s board of directors;
- Stephanie A. Quinby of Richmond, owner, RVA Massage and Wellness LLC; member, American Massage Therapy Association.
Advisory Board on Midwifery:
- Natasha Jones of Richmond, clinician and resident in counseling at Rubicon Women & Children’s Treatment Community; and
- Mayanne Zielinski of Falls Church, NOVA Natural Birth Center in Chantilly.
Board of Trustees of the Frontier Culture Museum of Virginia:
- David Bushman of Bridgewater, president of Bridgewater College.
Virginia Latino Advisory Board:
- Eugene Chigna of Richmond
- Juan P. Espinoza of Blacksburg, director of diversity and access for enrollment management at Virginia Tech;
- J. Michael Martinez de Andino of Henrico, senior counsel, Hunton & Williams LLP;
- Estuardo V. Rodriguez of Fairfax, principal at The Raben Group;
- Vivian Sanchez-Jones of Roanoke, student support specialist at Roanoke City Public Schools;
- Diana C. Vall-llobera of Charlottesville; and
- Jorge Yinat of Williamsburg, president and CEO of James | Williams | York & Co LLC.