Like us on Facebook
Posted by Brandon Jarvis
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, VA — Chesterfield County has launched a new Speakers Bureau to better reach residents, businesses and community groups. The process is quick and easy for requesting speakers for your next meeting or program. The Speakers Bureau features a variety of topics on current and timely subjects.
The speakers, who are subject-matter experts, are a great resource to groups or organizations when it comes to information about county services and programs.
Presentation topics will change quarterly, and presentations can be tailored toward a group’s needs, time constraints and interests. To top it off, there is no charge to have a speaker from the Speakers Bureau come present to your group or organization. This quarter’s topics include:
– Fescue Rescue – Lawn Care
– Get Out and Play!
– Good Neighborhoods Start with Good Neighbors
– Where Does Your Tax Dollar Go?
– Preparing for an Emergency
– Community Policing in the Digital Age
– Moving Forward: Updating the Comprehensive Plan
– Meet the Police Chief
– Be Wise – Revitalize
– Modern Library Experience
– Senior Resources in Chesterfield
Don’t see a topic that interests you? Call us at 804-748-1161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about other available topics.
For more information about the Speakers Bureau, visit www.chesterfield.gov/speakersbureau.