RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of Commerce and Trade
Kyle Rosner, Broadband Policy Assistant
Kyle Rosner has been appointed Broadband Policy Assistant. Prior to his appointment, Kyle was a government relations and advocacy associate for Patient Services, Inc., and also served as a confidential assistant to the Secretary of Administration in the McAuliffe administration. Kyle graduated from Radford University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Political Science.
Secretariat of Public Safety and Homeland Security
Jacquelyn Katuin, Policy Advisor, Office of the Secretary of Public Safety and Homeland Security
Jacquelyn Katuin has been appointed Policy Advisor in the Office of the Secretary of Public Safety and Homeland Security. Prior to her appointment, she served as a legislative intern for Senator Tim Kaine, working on a variety of issues from healthcare to education. She also previously worked as a researcher at a higher education consulting firm. Jacquelyn earned a Master of Public Policy from the University of Virginia.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
• Brian Linney of Leesburg, Chief Operating Officer, MDVA Milk Producers
Virginia Coal Mine Safety Board
• Harry Dean Childress of Clintwood, President, Virginia Coal and Energy Alliance
• Patti Page Church, Esq.* of Jonesville, Attorney, Law Office of Patti Page Church
• Brett Holbrook* of Bristol, Vice President of Operations, Buchanan Minerals
• Chris Lester of Abingdon, United Mine Workers of America, Local 2232
• Harless A. Mullins* of Big Stone Gap, Retired
• M. “Gary” Prater of Grundy, Director of Human Resources and Risk Management, Wellmore Energy Company
• Victoria “Vickie” Ratliff of Big Stone Gap, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Workforce Solutions, Mountain Empire Community College
• Joseph Tate* of Clintwood, Retired, Circuit Court Clerk and Miner
• Joshua P. West of Pound, International District Representative, United Mine Workers of America
Virginia Economic Development Partnership Authority
• Gregory Fairchild* of Charlottesville, Professor, University of Virginia
• Deborah Kirk Flippo of Roanoke County, Economic Development Program Manager, Draper Aden Associates, Inc.
• Vincent J. Mastracco, Jr.* of Virginia Beach, Partner, Kaufman & Canoles, P.C.
• Dan M. Pleasant* of Danville, Chief Operating Officer, Dewberry Companies
• Xavier R. Richardson* of Spotsylvania, Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer, Mary Washington Healthcare and President, Mary Washington Hospital and Stafford Hospital Foundations