Two injured, one critically in Colonial Heights fire

Show This To Everyone

Firefighters in Colonial Heights responded to a fire at an apartment at 1214 Boulevard around 11 a.m. on Saturday. Responded crews discovered two burn victims outside of the apartment when they arrived on the scene.

According to the Fire department, gasoline was being used to strip floors and an electrical spark caused the vapors to ignite a flash fire. One person was critically injured and taken to the hospital.

The other victim was treated at the scene.

The apartment has been cleared and given back to the owner. Surrounding properties lost power briefly.

We will update you if you have any more details.

Advertise With Us

Stay up to date on everything and follow us on Facebook here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *