The City of Richmond’s Neighbor-To-Neighbor program is looking for 250 volunteers to serve as Richmond Training Camp Ambassadors. The Washington Redskins Training Camp will begin on July 26 and conclude on August 14, held at the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center.
The Richmond Training Camp Ambassador program allows volunteers to be the “face” of Richmond. Program participants highlight local tourism destinations, restaurants and other points of interest in the city, answer questions about training camp and help make it a fun and safe event for all attendees.
For Fan Experience Ambassadors, the morning shift will be from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the afternoon shift will be from 2:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For Security Ambassadors, the morning shift will be from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the afternoon shift will be from 2:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
There will be a few dates with only a single practice, resulting in only one volunteer shift.
All volunteers will receive the following general incentives:
- Volunteer recognition certificate
- Free Redskins hat and t-shirt
- Discount at the Redskins Training Camp Team Store
- Discount with Training Camp food vendors
- Discount on a personalized brick for Brick Walk entrance
Richmond Training Camp Ambassadors who volunteer for a certain benchmark number of shifts will receive additional rewards. Specific information about the incentive program (1 shift approximately 5.5 hours) is as follows:
- 3 Shifts/16 Hours: Free tickets to the Richmond Squirrels “Redskins Day” home game
- 6 Shifts/33 Hours: Opportunity to attend an exclusive private Redskins Practice
- 9 Shifts/50 Hours: Redskins Panel Football
- 12 Shifts/65 Hours: Two upper level tickets and parking pass to a 2017 Redskins home game against a non-NFC East opponent (available games TBD)
- 70 or more Hours: VIP Tour of FedExField (On non-Gameday and subject to stadium availability)
To register to become a 2018 Richmond Training Camp Ambassador and to get complete list of details about this fantastic volunteer opportunity, please visit http://www.richmondgov.com/NeighborToNeighbor/TrainingCamp.aspx